poniedziałek, 18 czerwca 2018

Would you ever consider going vegan?

I would have to say „no”. Even though I’m really empathetic towards animals and i do dislike the way they’re treated in modern ways of breeding, i still wouldn’t take meat and dairy products out of my diet. Mostly because i have a strong appreciation for meat as an ingredient in cuisine. Plus it is a solid source of protein and iron. At the same time i have a strong craving for milk, as i drink it very often. Cheese is also an amazing ingredient and at the same time a treat in itself. The palette of flavours you can achieve by combining it with fruits or nuts is truely magnificent. To sum it all up: I wouldn’t go vegan even though i can see the benefits of it, as it would significantly impoverish my culinary palette.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz